Simple and centralized security for all devices
Centralized management of security and product upgrades through a simple Web browser for all network workstations and servers. Manage your Windows, Linux, Mac OS X or Android protection from a single administration console.
Run Cleaner Monitor remotely and repair workstations infected with advanced or non-conventional malware. Remotely reboot servers and workstations to ensure the latest product updates are installed.
Real-time monitoring and reports
Detailed monitoring of your IT infrastructure in real-time thanks to comprehensive and intuitive dashboards. Reports can be generated and sent automatically, detailing the protection status, detections and inappropriate use of resources.
Assign profile-based protection policies, ensuring the most appropriate policies are applied to each group of users.
Centralized device control
Block devices (USB drives and modems, webcams, DVD/CD, etc.) or establish the actions allowed (access, blocking, read, write) to prevent malware from entering or data leakages.
Web monitoring and Filtering
Increase user productivity by preventing and/or monitoring access to content belonging to categories considered dangerous or unproductive during working hours, regardless of the type of browser used.
No more saturated mailboxes
Reduce the risk of attacks on your Exchange servers with the content filter feature. Improve end-user productivity and protection by filtering unwanted and malicious messages with the anti malware and anti-spam engines.
Do not get burnt by false positives again. Malware Freezer freezes detected malware for seven days just in case there is a false positive, in which case the file is automatically restored to the system.
ISO 27001 and SAS 70 compliant. Guaranteed 24x7 availability
The solution is hosted on Microsoft Azure with complete data protection guaranteed. Our data centers are ISO 27001 and SAS 70 certified.
- Internet connection
- Internet Explorer 10
- Microsoft Edge
- Firefox (latest version)
- Google Chrome (latest version)
For workstations/file servers
- At least one with an Internet connection.
- Workstation operating systems supported: XP SP2 and later, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 (32 and 64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32 and 64-bit) and Windows 10 (32 and 64-bit).
- Server operating systems supported: Windows 2003 (32, 64-bit and R2) SP1 and greater, Windows 2008 (32 and 64-bit), Windows 2008 R2, Windows Small Business Server 2011, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2 and Windows Server 2016.
For exchange server
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016.
For MAC workstations/file servers
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow leopard
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan
- macOS Sierra
For Linux workstations/file servers
- Ubuntu 12 32/64 bits and later
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.0 64 bits and later
- CentOS 6.0 64 bits and later
- Debian 6.9 Squeeze and later
- OpenSuse 12 32/64 bits and later
- Suse Enterprise Server 11SP2 64 bits and later
For Android devices
- Android (from 4.0)
Virtual engine certified
- VMWare ESX 3.x,4.x, 5,x
- VMWare Workstation 6.0, 6.5, 7.x, 8.x and 9.x
Virtual PC 6.x
- Microsoft Hyper-V Server 2008 R2 and 2012 3.0
- Citrix XenDesktop 5.x, XenClient 4.x, XenServer and XenApp 5.x and 6.x