100% CLOUD-BASED SOLUTION
- Protects, manages and supports all devices –at any time and from anywhere- including those in remote offices and laptops.
- No need for additional infrastructure on site.
- Simple, central management via a Web browser.
- Reduced resource usage: extremely light agent and reduced bandwidth usage when deploying software and automatically updating the protection.
- Secure service with ISO 27001, SAS 70, PCI DSS and FISMA certifications.
SECURITY AND PROTECTION AGAINST MALWARE
- Complete anti-malware protection for Windows, Linux, Android and Mac OS X workstations, as well as servers and laptops.
- Maximum protection with real-time access to Collective Intelligence.
- Heuristic and anti-exploit technologies against new threats that exploit unknown vulnerabilities and zero-day attacks.
- Firewall (personal or managed).
- Antivirus, anti-spam and content filter support for Microsoft Exchange 2007, 2010 and 2013.
- Centralized device control (USB data storage devices, DVD/CDs, modems, Bluetooth devices, etc.).
- Centralized quarantine management.
- Category-based Web filtering and monitoring.
- Remote data wiping and password protection for lost or stolen smartphones and tablets.
- Advanced tools for rootkit and rogueware detection
REAL-TIME DEVICE INVENTORY AND MONITORING
- Visibility and control of all devices on the network, including smartphones and tablets.
- Control and monitoring of CPU usage, memory, disk space, services, software, etc.
- Performance graphs and on-screen warnings.
- Software and hardware change logs.
- License management.
SOFTWARE AND UPDATES DEPLOYMENT (PATCH MANAGEMENT)
- Discovery of unpatched devices and centralized, automatic patching of operating systems.
- Centralized software installation.
REMOTE AUTOMATIC SUPPORT
- Non-disruptive access: remote event logs, command line, task manager, file transfer, registry editor.
- Remote desktop access: Shared access or complete control.
- Messaging system for direct communication between users and the IT Department.
- Ticketing system to organize and classify incidents, share troubleshooting procedures and documentation, etc
- Script creation for automatic troubleshooting.
- Quick task creation
- Scalable platform, ability to integrate free components.
- Internet connection
- Internet Explorer 8.0 or later
- Mozilla Firefox 3.0 or later
- Google Chrome 2.0 or later
- Operating systems (workstations): Windows 2000 Professional, Windows XP SP0 & SP1 (32 and 64-bits) XP SP2 and later, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 (32 and 64 bits) and Windows 10 (32 and 64 bits).
- Operating systems (servers): Windows 2000 Server, Windows Home Server, Windows 2003 (32, 64 bits and R2) SP1 and greater, Windows 2008 32 and 64 bits, Windows 2008 R2 (64 bits), Windows Small Business Server 2011 and Windows Server 2012 (64 bit and R2).
For MAC workstations / file servers
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow leopard, Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks, Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite, Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan.
For Linux workstations / file servers
- Fedora 19, 20, 21, 22, 23
- Debian 7, 8
- CentOS 6, 7
- Ubuntu 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
For mobile devices
- iOS 7 or later
- Android 2.3.3 or later
For Exchange Server
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013
Supports the following virtualization environments
- VMWare ESX 3.x,4.x, 5,x
- VMWare Workstation 6.0, 6.5, 7.x, 8.x and 9.x
- Virtual PC 6.x
- Microsoft Hyper -V Server 2008 R2 and 2012 3.0
- Citrix XenDesktop 5.x, XenClient 4.x, XenServer and XenApp 5.x y 6.x